Sunday, September 13, 2015

3 months!

Evalyn is 3 months old and she is growing fast. We weighed her today, and (according to our scale) weighs in at 14 lbs 3 oz. She is starting to reach and grab things, and she started singing the other night. Only to one particular song. But, I think it's adorable! She has treated us well so far.



(Yay for blurry arm and mid-laugh pictures!)

Justin studied all week for his upcoming exam and worked a little setting up the dental museum for Dr. Harn. I'm just plugging away at work, and am pretty much back full-time, even though I don't have the client load to show for it.

The weather has been cooling down and we have been able to take a few more walks in the evening. Yesterday, we went and hit tennis balls around. Justin claims is is rusty. If he's rusty, I don't even want to know where I stand. He sure was patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment