Sunday, March 13, 2016

Evalyn is 9 months old!

Evalyn is 9 months old! It's crazy how much she (and all babies) learn in such a short amount of time. I'd be a walking genius if I kept learning that fast through my whole life. With her being on the move, she definitely keeps us on our toes. Justin was able to catch her in the act of her first "getting into something without Mom and Dad knowing" excursion. 


I'm pretty sure her favorite toy is the dishwasher. Whenever I walk into the kitchen to start doing dishes, she's right on my heels. It be nice if her enthusiasm to unload it would carry on for at least 18 more years. 

The other day she fell and split her lip open on the dishwasher. It's definitely not the most kid-friendly toy, with it's sharp edges and utensils used to whisk raw eggs (yep, she tried those).


But, she's still very even-tempered. She makes this whole parenting thing not seem so bad :)


As for Justin and I, Justin is starting to work nights this week. We'll see how long it takes for him to get run down :) I turned in my application for licensure this week, and am just playing the waiting game. We're still on the house hunt, and are hoping something becomes available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment