Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Fall 2016

Fall is here and we are trying to prepare for winter. We made some salsa and I have 2 exterior doors prepped and hopefully can get the hung soon. It seems like we never get as much done with trying to take care of Evalyn, but that is what is most important so I guess some things get put off.

I had jury duty this last week and come to find out that is was a case that Jami was working with so I got dismissed. We have been busy working and trying to fulfill our callings.

Evalyn is growing fast as she is getting both of her lower first molars and she loves to copy and try to say everything we do.  She is getting to be a little more squirmy at church and it makes it harder for others to watch her for us till the sacrament. She loves coming outside with me to mow the lawn and run around while I work. She knows the words let it go and is memorized by the youtube video.

These two pictures are of some reaction that Evalyn had but she was over it in 24 hours.





No comments:

Post a Comment