Sunday, June 28, 2015

Evalyn- 2 weeks old

Well now that we have things to take pictures of and something to write about.  No we normally are just doing the same things and writing the same things over and over again can get boring!

Since Evalyn's birth, we have had both Grandma Blomstedt and Grandma Jackson come and visit. Evalyn has been sleeping really well and is starting to be a little more awake. Jami has done awesome with her and has let me sleep some nights, which is a blessing. Evalyn is growing and we have noticed a trend in her facial expressions.  Since she does them so often it has not been hard to get a picture.


 This is the  o   picture



This is the disgusted picture


These are her smiling pictures



This picture was of here in her car seat.


The first picture of Evalyn being at home with us.


These pictures are of Jami going in for the kill while she is napping. I mean teaching Evalyn how to be a girl or doing girly things.






I have been working for a few day putting in a path at my boss's place.  I have hauled about 800 brick and a couple of ton of pea gravel to make it look nice. Things are almost finished in the house, he just has about 30 miniature grandfather clocks to hang.  I have been studying an preparing for my national exam which I am taking out in Utah.


No comments:

Post a Comment