Sunday, August 2, 2015

One Month Update

Okay, so Evalyn is actually closer to 2 months than 1 month now, but I've just been a slacker when it comes to updating the blog.  While we were in Utah, I was talking to my sister about how we didn't get any newborn pictures of Evalyn, so we decided to do our own little photo shoot on the 1 month mark.  So, no judging...there are no professionals behind the camera. We just had a little fun, and here are just a few of the pictures (we probably took over 200).




My sister went out and bought $200 worth of stuff for these pictures, but we returned most of it. We had a fun little time, and I'm glad I have some pictures of Evalyn, now.

When we got back from Utah, Evalyn had her one-month well child check. I was excited because I wanted to know what her "stats" were:
68% weight (jumped up from 40-something)
80% height
50% head
I think we were cheating a little bit because she had her appointment at 5 weeks old, not 4 :)

It has been nice the past couple weeks because Justin has been home. I think it has definitely helped me to not go crazy from lack of adult interaction. I feel like time is flying by. I'm sure she still looks so small to most people, but I feel like she has grown so much. It's crazy how much she has changed since the day she was born. She is sure learning fast!

Fun facts/milestones:
She is getting good at holding her head up.
She does not despise "tummy time."
She is smiling up a storm and shows hints of a laugh
She has found interest in her first book
The longest she has slept at night is 6.5 (but it only happened once and hasn't happened since)
She is getting pretty good at putting herself to sleep when I lay her down at night (HOORAY!!)
She loves looking at windows

No comments:

Post a Comment