Sunday, December 6, 2015

Thanksgiving

The last few weeks have been busy as I was called into the Bishopric as second counselor in our ward and now we have to find someone to watch our kid during sacrament meeting. The older ladies in our ward love it though so it really is not bad.

We were able to go back to visit for Thanksgiving with the family. It was great to see everybody and to talk and hangout.

Evalyn is growing like a weed.  She is rolling from back to front and sitting up really well. Over the past few months, she looks at these pictures of Jesus Christ in our room and smile and giggles. It is the only pictures that she has done this to so it just makes me wonder what she is thinking and her recognition.  She is definitely an observer but she is continuing to get her own attitude and voices her opinion.

I have been able to work a few days planting trees and removing the dying ones and burning them.  I lit them this past weekend and it always amazes me how much heat it puts out.  I was standing more than 50 feet away and was super warm.



This is Evalyn flapping to Elmo which she loves to look at!


No comments:

Post a Comment