Sunday, June 1, 2014

Nursing School in Scottsbluff

Well for those of you who did not know I have been in school for about a month now going to school.  Tests have been going my way for the most part, but after this week we will find out as I have three.  I am taking book classes right now -pharmacology, pathophysiology, Evidence based Learning and Leadership, and Health Assessment.  Some classes are better than others but I cannot complain to much.  It has been nice to be able to just walk down the hall and be able to exercise in the morning, thanks to Johnny.  Then I ride my bike to school when it is not raining.  It has rained in Scottsbluff more often than in Lincoln so far.  Everything is really green.  I helped Johnny put in a fence around the garden and helped dig a little in the new trampoline that they put in which is level with the ground.

I got to see Jami for the weekend which was great.  I was pretty excited and did not realize how much I missed her for not seeing her for two weeks.  Sometimes you do not realize how much you have until you do not have it. She is super amazing and has made things easier even though she is so far away.  She is holding down the fort.

No comments:

Post a Comment